When Kai came to, she was dazed and scared, and she told John that her piercings feel like they've been in a furnace. What happened during Kai's vision? Why did it affect Vietnam Joe, Ramon and Butchie?
| What do you think? Post your ideas!|
Please sign in before adding a comment.
Type four tildes ~~~~ at the end of your post;
that automatically adds a signature.
- I think what happened is that the metal in all of their bodies got burning hot -- Kai's piercings, Butchie's implants, the cross around Ramon's neck. Maybe Vietnam Joe has a metal pin in his knee or something. I don't know why that would happen, though, or why those people would be affected. -- Danny (talk) 15:36, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sure Vietman Joe has some shrapnel -- Krusty 05:42, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- All the foreign objects in their bodies are being irritated. -- User:22.214.171.124 27 June 2007
- If I am not mistaken, all the people "burned" in the vision had physical contact with John at some point during the story. -- User:126.96.36.199, 27 June 2007
- I had initially thought that there was a religious overtone here, but then I realize that Butchie told John to "Make her see God" when John said "I'm going to bone Kai". Was there any previous reference to seeing God? Krusty 05:02, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Note that the words, "A bullet, I got a bullet" were being sang when Viet Nam Joe was seen holding his knee during Kai's visions. I don't remember Ramon ever coming in contact with John. -- User:188.8.131.52, 28 June 2007
- I thought he said "A bullet, I caught a bullet." This seems like something someone might say if hit with a bullet during the heat of a battle, say maybe as could occur in Vietnam. This is meant to show us that Joe has shrapnel (metal) in his leg. -- User:184.108.40.206 24 July 2007