| What do you think? Post your ideas!|
Please sign in before adding a comment.
Type four tildes ~~~~ at the end of your post;
that automatically adds a signature.
Since redemption and the apocalypse were major themes on the show, breaking the wheel of karma seems to join the two. Here is the wheel as I see it right now:
- Cissy takes drugs to escape Mitch's anger and, in a drug-induced stupor, shows Butchie "how to do that" [masturbate]
- Butchie takes out his anger on Barry by hitting him with a broom handle and inducing epilepsy that also trigger visions including the one that gives him the winning MegaMillions loto numbers
- "Barry the Fairy's" molestation at 11 led him to be a target for ridicule, including Butchie's attack when they were 12 years old
- Tina, guilty about abandoning Shaun to his grandparents, becomes involved in the porn business
- Bill, grief-struck from the loss of his wife [and his mistakes that he believes let her suffer and die], lead him to mentor Shaun in the absence of a father figure [with both Butchie and Mitch at the distant periphery]
- Bill's return of faith that encourages him to take Zippy to Shaun's bedside after the accident
- Mitch's levitation [inability to run] and return to "the game" [selflessness and love]
- Butchie recovering from drug addiction
- Tina returning and seeking to reconnect with her son
- Freddie's desire to protect the Yost family and leave the dealing business
- Bill's decision to reconnect with the memory of his dead wife - Zippy's return
- Barry's decision to not tear down the Snug Harbor Motel and instead face his past [forgive his abuser and release the dead man from purgatory]
- Linc's chance to act selflessly and "get in the game"
Anyone game for adding / revising this start?